Saturday, October 11, 2008

So precious!

Everyone always says that you can never imagine how much you'll possibly love your baby, but until you have one you are skeptical. Now, I totally understand what they are talking about! Even through all the sleepless nights, exhaustion, and poopy diapers all over the best outfits, I cannot imagine my life without this little boy. I would not take back the decision to be a Mommy at all. I can't believe how wonderful he is. It's not just the smell... yes, the baby smell of Johnson's baby wash... it's not just the fact that he depends solely on me... it's not just that my husband helped create him... it's that God has entrusted me with His child, His precious one, and He chose me and only me to be the one to feed him, to love him, and to be his Mommy.

Something else I've been thinking about is those who cannot have children. I know it is solely God's decision, but I wonder why some of us are blessed while others remain barren. I wish to ponder this further in future blogs.

1 comment:

Will and Jenny said...

First of all lil' Bob is precious! I can't tell you how much I have thought about the same things over the past 9 weeks woth Liam. God is so good. His mercies are new every morning. We miss you guys so much. I hope all is well. Enjoy that sweet little boy of yours.
P.s. Peeing through his diaper and poop on the bast outfits must be a boy thing. That is Liam's favorite thing to do.