Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Noah! School Days!


Cutting... glueing... and parking cars in their specific spot according to the pattern.


Noah's ark and the animals!  Two by Two!



Writing begins with Lines!  Straight lines with bribery M&Ms.







Free play time with vehicles!  Transportation is important!


Calendar time!  When will RG be FOUR???  August 29th!!!




This week Facebook has been filled with pictures of students beginning school and riding the bus or going to their class to meet their new teachers and the parents who've been posting these pictures have been very upset and sad that their children are going away to school.  This made me think about homeschooling even more and I'm so glad that I don't have to say "good-bye" or "have a nice day", "be sweet to your teacher" or "behave"!  I AM the teacher!!!  Our days are filled with wonderful crafts, writing projects, outside time, snacks anytime we want them, our schedule is flexible and our hugs are bountiful!  I love that I can stop "class" and get kisses anytime I want!  I love that we can take "science breaks" and go outside and pick up leaves or feed the birds.  I don't have to say good-bye!  Did I mention that???  I love it!!!!  I want to prepare you for the world, but I also want ME time!  This is my ME time!  With YOU!  You time is Me time!  I love you and look forward to every day with you.  Every day finding out new things and watching you make discoveries!  I love you RG!

Love,
Mommy
Teacher
Favorite!

No comments: